Trust is a critical component to the success and performance of leaders and of a business. A multiplier effect which is often overlooked or just taken for granted. Yet here’s what you get if you pay attention to and actively manage it.
- High trust people get promoted and receive more of the company’s resources.
- Collaboration, engagement, innovation, job fulfilment all increase.
- The ability to attract and retain talent increases where there is trust.
- Revenue, customer loyalty and referrals also increase.
Look at the performance of your business; team; a specific relationship. Do things happen quickly or is everyone second guessing or double checking. Do things often need re-doing? Is there enough delegation or do leaders hang on to too much? What about people blaming others or in the worst case preparing to cover up and protect themselves should something go wrong? These aren’t exactly the issues we want to perpetuate.
Research shows that high trust organisations out perform low ones by staggering 278%
If you’re searching for practical advice on how to increase the levels of trust between individuals, teams or the whole organisation, this masterclass is for you. In 2010 I interviewed Sue Swanborough the HR Director for UK and Ireland at General Mills. Between us we both have a lot of experience in this field.
In this 75 minute interview you’ll discover
- The impact trust has on the performance of a business
- What leaders need to pay attention to
- The top 3 mistakes leaders make and how this can cause significant problems
- Key strategies to increasing trust – whatever the size of your business
To hear this master class now just register here. It’s completely free and filled with our top tips on what to pay attention to. Register now to get instant access.