Is Our Resilient Leader Programme Right For You?
7 Questions that challenge leaders
- How can I get even better at handling uncertainty and ever changing conditions?
- How can I ensure stability in the business so we have a solid platform for growth?
- How can I build a team where everyone is highly motivated, engaged and feels like they belong?
- How can we increase the results we’re getting, making us more productive and profitable?
- How can I increase my resourcefulness and resilience as the leader?
- How can I operate from my full potential and be of more service to my staff and our clients?
- How can I handle difficult people & resolve conflict?
Are You Seeking Answers To Any or All of These Questions?
Lift The Lid
For me as the leader of a business it’s important that I don’t become the rate limiting factor to the performance of the business and the people within it. Consequently investing in my development and growth isn’t a luxury; it’s a necessity, one that has over the years paid dividends. More to the point as a leadership expert, when I find something that really works I share this with my clients. Archetypes in Leadership are one such thing. In fact I would say that understanding archetypes has made the single biggest impact to my effectiveness, resilience and ability to successfully handle uncertainty. This material has also made a significant difference to the clients I have shared this with.
If you’ve ever experienced times when your energy levels were high and you achieved your goals easily and effortlessly; whilst other times we were drained. Or you’ve noticed some relationships just work and others you have to work at endlessly; that some people fit with the company and others stand out for the wrong reasons. Then you’ve experienced the impact of archetypes. The downside is you’ve experienced their impact – both positive and negative, but you can’t do anything about it. This can feel like being at the mercy of the archetypes, rather than them being a powerful resource, which they are, that you can tap in to and use at will, which you can.
Archetypes In Leadership
Increasing Your Flexibility
By increasing your awareness of your preferences, you know where you’ll be challenged. Here’s a brief example.
Warrior Style of Leadership
A common style of leadership is the warrior. It has it’s place, and there are times when it doesn’t. What if you knew how much of this style you had access to and the results it enables you to get? What would be different for you in your work?
And what if I told you there are actually 12 styles. Now imagine what difference it would make in your leadership if you knew which of these styles you currently use, and which of these styles you could now use to get even greater results?
If you have ever wanted to access more of who you truly are, understand your deepest motivations, or draw upon your untapped strengths as an individual and a leader, if you’ve been seeking answers to any of the questions I’ve mentioned, then this programme is for you.
What Will You Learn on This Programme?
- Know what the 12 key archetypes are that inform our lives.
- Realise the gifts each one brings and how you can tap into these and use them for the right situation. Very often we rely on just one or two to do everything.
- Find out the deepest motivations in your life; the ones that so far have unconsciously driven your decision making.
- Find out which of the archetypes are dominant or dormant in your life right now, what strengths and challenges this means and how you can change this.
- Begin to understand where you are on your journey and have a meaningful conversation about the next steps.
- The significant affect the stories you tell, both to yourself and others, has on the achievement of your personal and business goals.
- Understand the impact archetypes are having in your leadership and your ability to deliver results.
- Become aware of the interactions and interplay between the different archetypes and how this significantly impacts communication.
- You’ll understand where your blocks and challenges lie between you and the business you lead.
What benefits will I gain from this 1 year programme?
We believe authentic and resilient leadership is critical for the development of business. That real success, the sort that lasts, comes when you no longer compromise, sell out or play small. Authenticity isn’t about perfection; it’s about understanding your flaws as well as your gifts, talents and strengths. Resilience isn’t about being dogmatic; it’s about having an inner strength and core flexibility that enables you to confidently lead. Understanding archetypes will enable you to have quantum leap in your personal development as a leader.
- Imagine what you could create in your life now you can consciously harness the power of these archetypes. Where will you choose to take your business next?
- What if you could communicate at such a level you’re building strong teams and alliances.
- Imagine knowing how you can utilise your deepest motivations to handle any future challenges, giving you ultimate flexibility.
- What’s more this programme will help you develop an inner strength and resilience, a way of viewing business challenges and seeing what the root cause is.
We only accept leaders on to this programme who are ready to begin seeing results within the first 30 days. To discuss with us if this programme is the right investment for you, call 0845 123 1280 or contact us via our webform
The route to experiencing Authentic Success, and fulfilling the potential you have as a world class leader, begins with a conversation.
To start yours either fill in the form, or contact us via post / phone, whichever suits you the most. Looking forward to hearing from you….