Event for NW Business Leaders
Leadership Challenges As We Emerge From The Recession – How your values impact the bottom line
If you’re a CEO, MD, HRD or FD based in the North West of England and you’re seeking any of the following in your organisation :-
– A breakthrough in the performance of your organisation
– Want to understand the magnitude of corporate culture
– Look to tap in to the energy and commitment from your people
– Wonder if there is another way of leading – for yourself and the business
Then you might want to attend this event being held in the center of Manchester on the 17th November.
Never before has it been so important for the Board of Directors to identify, manage and embed the desired culture and values in their working environments and never before has there been so much emphasis in place to encourage organisations to do so.
This year Maurice Summerson has been leading a team, with Phil Clothier CEO of the global Barrett Values Centre, working with NW regional business, NWDA, IoD, NWEO and other regional stakeholders. Key intentions of the programme are to create a values based, whole systems change framework to support the NW economy and wellbeing of citizens through both public and private sectors. This project team has brought significant regional, national and global capability, experience and advocacy, already resulting in the embedding of relevant values in the emerging Regional Strategy 2010 from NWDA.
You are invited to join us on this complimentary half day event to learn about:-
– The new principles of business that are generating sustainability, resilience and shareholder value.
– What some of your key values are and how they impact your leadership.
– The results of the North West Values Survey. Conducted this year it reveals the challenges and potential opportunities for both Companies and the region as a society to grow stronger.
– Plus you’ll hear from two Directors in the North West who have seen their business grow in size and profitability through the conscious application of values and an understanding of their culture.
Here is full information – Values 17th Nov 2009 – and we hope you can join us. To secure your place call 0845 123 1280 or email email@example.com. If you can’t make the event but would like to receive our white paper also call us.
Due to space limitations please RSVP by the 30th October.